The best way to store and organize your food
Experience the perfect overview of your stored foods with the new CASO® DESIGN Food Manager App.
Use the app to scan QR-Code labels applied on your stored food items, which are then added to your personal food list. That way, you always have a clear idea of what‘s in your fridge or freezer and whether something is close to expiring.
Learn more about the app and its handy features and begin to embrace a more sustainable way to treat your food items.
- Put leftovers in a sealed vacuum bag and scan the label to add it to your personal food item list
- Scanned foods can be sorted by place of storage (freezer / fridge / storage room etc. )
- Scanned foods can be displayed by type of food (fish, meat, vegetables etc.)
- The CASO Food Manager App informs about the durability of your stored foods by letting you attribute an expiry date to each food item on your list
- Label your stored food items with handy QR-Code labels provided by CASO Design
- Scan the label and add the respective food to your personal stored food overview
- While enroute, check what‘s available in your fridge. That way, you can make sure to only buy foods you need
- A quick look into your CASO Food Manager gives you ideas on what you can cook
- Use the CASO FOOD MANAGER APP in with a number of CASO Vacuum Systems. The ideal addition to the best possible way of sustainably dealing with your food items. Note that CASO Vacuum Bags and Foil come with a variety of differently-sized QR-Code labels
- All food items can also be added and organized manually
- The app‘s technology is based on a proprietary security system at CASO
|Operating Systems||iOS and Android|
>> FAQ - Service